Montage Mosaic Service Documentation:
Depending on your selection in the previous Job Monitor page, you will be presented with a listing of your jobs like the one shown below.
The following information is displayed in this table:
- Request ID: A unique number assigned to each job
- Status: This column can contain any of the following status codes.
- ERROR - see the message column for more details
- COMPLETED - mosaic is finished, and available for download
- QUEUED - Job has yet to be submitted to the cluster
- PROCESSING - Mosaic is being created in the background
- Message: Contains a message describing the most recent status of the job. The message itself is a link to a text file which contains all the messages generated by the individual background jobs, as well as links to intermediate products - see sample.
- Result page: Click on this link to see a detailed results page, described below.
- Time: Contains the full date and time of the original mosaic request.
The result page shows a JPEG preview of the mosaic. Beneath the image are a set of links which allow the user to:
From this page, the user may:
- Download the FITS file directly
- Download a FITS coverage map
- Download the ASCII metadata table describing all the input images used to generate the mosaic
- View the ASCII header template used to create the FITS mosaic